Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Sugar-Free, Soy-Free
3/4 c millet flour (can use almond flour to make it grain-free)
1/4 c tapioca starch
1 Tbsp erythritol
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 c organic palm shortening
1/2 tsp salt
2-4 Tbsp cold water
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease 8×8 square pan with coconut oil
- In food processor, combine all dry ingredients and palm shortening. Pulse until crumbly. Add cold water, 1 Tbsp at a time until the dough sticks together.
- Place dough into baking dish with wet fingers, smoothing edges.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Sugar-Free Vegan Lemon Curd:
1 c canned full fat coconut CREAM (not milk)
1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice
3 Tbsp erythritol
Pinch of pure stevia
2 1/2 Tbsp tapioca starch
1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the coconut oil and essential oil in a medium saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes til thickened.
- Remove from heat and add coconut oil and lemon essential oil.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving
Copyright 2018 © Sabrina Kate, All rights reserved
*Recipe for personal use only