Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten/Grain-Free, Low Carb, Refined Sugar-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan
1 butternut squash cut in half lengthwise
1 apple, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 c vegetable stock
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ c coconut creme
- Preheat oven to 350, line a baking sheet with foil, drizzle squash with olive oil & salt, and roast for 1- 1 ½ hrs.
- Sautee the carrots & onion together 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Place all ingredients (including chopped roasted squash) into a medium saucepan and low boil for 15-20 minutes until all veggies are soft. (Add essential oils after removed from heat).
- Blend with an immersion blender to puree soup.
- Mix ginger essential oil into coconut creme and serve 2-3 Tbsp per bowl of soup for garnish.
Optional add-ins: ½ tsp curry powder for some extra warmth, sprinkle soup with additional sea salt to taste.
Copyright 2017 © Sabrina Kate, All rights reserved
*Recipe for personal use only